SOME BASIC INFORMATION: - Established in 1996
- Administrative offices located near Accra, Ghana (western Africa) - Supervises theological education by extension classes in four nations
- Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia and Ivory Coast (Côte dÍvoire)
ORGANIZATION: - Board of directors: African leaders from the four countries plus two
former missionaries, Wayne Meece and Bob Sheffler - Supervisors: An African Supervisor for each nation to oversee classes
- Director: Oversees the Supervisors and manages central office
- Financial Support: Ivory Coast Christian Mission, Wayne Meece's
mission and fees collected from students.
ACTIVITIES: - Enables theological education by extension (T.E.E.) classes,
- Holds regional leadership development seminars,
- Women Enrichment seminars,
- Publishes Bible teaching guides.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS: - Thousands have completed T.E.E. courses,
- Hundreds have completed a fifteen-course curriculum,
- Over a hundred have taken diploma and college level training,
- Participants are now evangelists, church planters, elders, deacons,
deaconess, youth leaders, leaders of men or women groups, etc.,
- At least 90% of all participants are active in some leadership position in
the Lord's Kingdom.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Go the the web site of the Christian Leadership Training Institute by clicking on their URL below or type it into your browser.